

Who would have thought Disney would be so packed in January. I guess I forgot a lot of kids are still out for Christmas break but WOW...out of all the times we've been here this was by far the most crowded. Jack enjoyed playing in the little playground and Mickey's Philharmonic Magic Show and loved seeing the Disney train and Tripp loved the steamboat, the train ride, It's A Small World (one of my faves), the racecars with Daddy, and Mickey's Philharmonic Magic (the 3D glasses even stayed on the entire time). Tripp refused Goofy's rollercoaster this year. Maybe he remembered the ride last year- not sure. It was so great to see Tripp so excited. We have Breakfast with Mickey tomorrow morning and then plan on heading to Magic Kingdom at opening. We are hoping the lines will be shorter so we can get into more rides!









1 comment:
hey Cat! i REALLY hate that i missed your party. I would have loved to have been there with all of you. i am so excited you are having a girl. have so much fun in disney!
dom
Post a Comment