Thursday, March 13, 2008

She has arrived!


Charlotte with Dr. Shipman (my dr)


Long story short...pitocin started around 7, my dr broke my water around 8. I caved and got an epidural at the last minute...literally. I was 10 cm and in so much pain I couldn't take it so I got the epi, extra extra pain medicine (I still can't feel my legs), pushed almost twice and she was born at 11:05, weighing 7 lb 6 oz and 18 1/2 inches long! She is amazing! I'll post more pics later!

Charlotte with Daddy

8 comments:

Walker James Kirkland said...

Welcome to the world, Charlotte! I've been thinking about you Cat and am so proud of you---I know you did great! :) And only 2 pushes?!? :) I look forward to more pictures but she's beautiful! Talk to you soon! Love, Erin

Anonymous said...

Obrigners,

We are so happy and cannot wait to see our new neighbor!!! We have been thinking about you this morning and am glad your labor went quick.

See ya soon,
The Rossi's

Sunday Grant Photography said...

come catherine we need more pictures :) just kidding, i am so impressed that you even did this post. good job, we are so proud of you and she is beautiful. i can't believe you got to 10 with no epi!!!!
dom

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I can't believe you have two posts up today. Charlotte is adorable!

andymadden said...

Yeah!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! She is beatiful!! The Blairs cannot wait to meet her!!

Anonymous said...

CAT!!!!!!
Charlotte is beautiful!!!I am so proud of you,Cat!!You are such an amazing sister and mother to your children! When I got my voicemail, I was really excited and couldn't stop smiling and people were like um hmm what is she so excited about, haha. I am so happy to be her godmother. Thank you for making me her godmother. It makes me proud. And you should be proud of yourself. I love you a whole lot!! <3 your fave lil' sister, Say

Ashley said...

Welcome Miss Charlotte! She is beautiful. We can't wait to see more pictures of her and meet her in person.