Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lost Camera & news

Well I have not posted because I am trying to find my camera which has most likely been misplaced by one of the kids (or me and I just cant remember).

On another note we are expecting #4 on Halloween and are VERY EXCITED! Our first ultrasound is this Wednesday and we can't wait to see the little guy/girl!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations, Catherine! How exciting! I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl. Hope you are feeling well.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

yeah!!!!!! So exciting. Congratulations!!!

Fannie Bradley's Mommy said...

Catherine!!! This is such exciting news. You have such a fun young family that just keeps getting bigger and better. We want 4 kids (need to get this one out first) but I will be 50 before it happens! ha. xoxo-Kyle

Carrie said...

Congratulations on #4! What a special blessing!!! I hope the new baby will get a special blankie, too...hee hee! hope you are feeling well!

Carrie - Martin Manor