
Wednesday the kids and I went to pick Sarah up from Camp Kanakuk in Lampe, Missouri. It is a Christian camp and it is wonderful...I only wish I could have gone there when I was younger. I don't think I'm the only one who loved the camp. You should have seen how big Tripp's eyes got when he saw the huge swimming pools with waterslides and the ziplines and just everything...he loved it and didn't want to leave. T.J. and I are thinking we will him there when he gets older.
We are so excited to have Sarah in town. She's here for a week and I haven't been able to spend much time with her the past several years so I'm so glad she's here...and an added bonus- she's like a built in babysitter! Tripp's so excited- every morning he wakes up and says "Gonna go wake up Sawah...come on lets go!" He's excited but I'm not sure Sarah's too keen on being awakened before 7am with a 40 lb toddler jumping on her. She's been such a help and the kids love her...I wish she'd just move here forever and be my little nanny. Below are some pictures that show a little bit of what we've been up to the past couple days. My parents are coming Sunday and we can't WAIT!








2 comments:
Sarah looks great! How nice to have a babysitter! Maybe you could send her to Nashville in December? We could do a timeshare? Lots of Love, LB
hahahhahaha......ur nanny?? yeah now whenever i heard that before. oh hmm..too many times yeah keep dreaming cat LOL! im ur sister and their aunt not ur nanny but you have great dreams so mm keep dreaming and maybe just maybe in ur future you will get the perfect nanny. lol. I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment