My what a difference a year for Tripp and a day for me makes! I don't even feel like I had a baby (or that could just be the Tylenol with codeine). Everyone went home and I got to rest...it was fabulous! Tripp and Jack came to visit their mama and sister last night and my what a difference a year and a half has made for Tripp. He was so cute with Charlotte. He could not get enough of her and got so upset when the nurse what taking her vitals and she started crying. Jack...my poor little Jack...he does not know what in the world is going on. I feel so sorry for him!



Here are some pictures from last night/yesterday.
We think Charlotte looks a lot like Tripp when he was a baby so I put a picture of him on here too...Jack...not so much. What do you think? (Tripp on left Charlotte in middle Jack on right)
4 comments:
The pictures are so sweet! Tripp is so excited! Jack will come around :) He is still so little! You look so good! I can't wait to chat! Lots of Love, Frank, Lauren, Will
So happy she's here and everyone is happy and healthy! You have such a beautiful family! I am glad you're feeling great, too. Rest up! Love, Elizabeth
yeah!! we are just so excited for you. she is beautiful. so are you home?
dom
I love the pictures!! How are things at home? I'm going to call you this week...don't answer if you're swamped, but know I'm thinking about you! :) Love, Erin
Post a Comment