For T.J. and I last night was MAGICAL. AMAZING. But it's not what you're thinking...we SLEPT! 10:30 to 6:45 straight. We slept like rocks- the type of sleep where you wake up refreshed but feel like you went to bed 5 minutes ago because you slept so good. The first good night of sleep in about a YEAR. Yes, before last night, it was either me pregnant and peeing every 2 hours or Charlotte waking on occasion and when she's not waking one of her brothers decide it's time to wake up for a short time during the night to show us they're adjusting to the new family member. And 6:45am? That's miraculous in my household if all 5 people sleep until 6:45- the boys have been waking up around 5am. Huge deal for T.J. and I and I felt like sharing. Yes we are an old couple and get excited about sleeping.



Charlotte wanted to give a shout out to WILL....
Will, just wanted to thank you again for my outfit. I am wearing it today! It's the first day of decent weather here in the heartland and Mom decided I had to wear it. Let's hope I don't freeze.
2 comments:
she is just so cute as is your whole family. what beautiful babies you have! love all the new shoes the boys got. i am going to get BellaRose some crocs for this summer too (if she is walking). thanks for all the wonderful pictures. has it really been a month?
dom
Yay! So glad you are wearing the outfit, Charlotte! I think you look awfully cute! I can't wait to meet you! Love, Will
Post a Comment