Friday, September 5, 2008

For now...

I SWEAR I am going to post on here soon. I've gotten grief from some people because it's almost been a month. I've been so busy with all three kids being home and we've been having so much fun together! My babysitter went back to school right when the summer mothers day out ended (my luck) and I have had no time to post. I feel very discouraged because I have so MUCH to post and I know it's going to take hours to complete the long post! My mom is coming in town tomorrow morning (yey!) so hopefully I will have time to post while she's here helping me out.

FOR NOW I will leave you with these...

2 comments:

Gracie and Bryan Gaspard said...

Hey Cat!! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe you have three!! I bet they keep you really busy! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cat! Hope you're all doing well. The kids are so cute. I hope we'll get to see you in person sometime soon (Scott and TJ need to work on that!).
Take care,
Anne