Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hibernating

The weather has been quite frigid with several inches of snow on the ground. I didn't want to bother taking the kids out...so the buddies came to us.

We enjoyed having Will over on Monday- such a cutie.


Yesterday we hung out at home and then Ella came in for a bit to play. Charlotte has fallen in love with this shopping cart- like the one I had when I was little!


Will, Declan, and Jack S. joined us today for lots of fun consisting of dressing up and Star Wars.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU...


Jack even had his buddy Finley over- they mostly enjoyed dodging the light sabers.


Miss Charlotte...she's busy as a bee. Just the past week or so she's really taken off crawling fast. The past day or two she has not only mastered getting up on her knees, but can easily pull herself up to standing, can stand alone for several seconds and is trying to cruise a little...the girl just wants to WALK...NOW! There's a strong possibility she will be my first child to walk by her first birthday.
This is how I found her when I went to get her from her nap today...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: